Braided up this little number on le baby sister, based on this photo. It is now my favorite and I want to wear it everyday. We tried two different versions of the style, both super easy to do. It’s a little difficult to see in the photo, but the baby braid is off to the side of her head, and looks just different enough to catch your eye. Love!
If you don’t like this song there’s something wrong with you.
I decided to illustrate a few of my plans for summer. I’ve already been to the drive-in, and I’m heading to a solstice party tonight. What are your plans for the summer?!
1. A drawing Konrad did that I am in love with. We found the frame on sale for $3 at TJMaxx because it was missing the glass (we don’t care!)
2. Little tree that was on sale for $6… we bought a lot of little trees that day
3. Some pen tattoos. French fries, ice cream and cats!
4. Installed a dance studio/gym in our house
5. Weekend painting in the backyard
6. The result
7. Goons postcard on my desk at work